What items do need for this course?
This courses uses a variety of tools specifically made for self-myofascial release.
My favorite tools are made by Rad Roller. Those are the ones I use the most in the course videos. (Use code ARIELEFOSTER15 to save 15% off any Rad Roller purchase).
However, you can totally start this course with household items.
- Tennis, lacrosse, golf balls or similar (softer balls are also helpful!)
- Two tennis balls, tied together in a sock or taped together with duct tape
- Rolling pin (the kind used for making pie dough)
- Reusable water bottle (metal, not glass!) wrapped with a towel, secured in place with either duct tape or many rubber bands.
- Towel roll, secured with rubber bands or duct tape
I'll go into detail about different types of self-myofascial release tools, how to use them, and what to look for in them, in one of the upcoming lectures.